By accessing and placing an order for any of PR24’s publications or any part of the Services, the Subscriber confirms that Subscriber is in agreement with and is bound by the provisions of the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between the Subscriber and PR24. These Terms & Conditions constitute a contract between the Subscriber and PR24 and other persons in appropriate circumstances.
PR24 reserves the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy at any time.
The following terms shall have the corresponding meanings in this document notwithstanding their ordinary meanings:
- “Applicable law” means all current laws, regulations and guidelines of the Federal Republic of Nigeria governing the matters to which any part of this document refers.
- “Cookie” means small amount of data generated by a website and saved by web browser, used to identify Subscriber’s browser, provide analytics and remember information about Subscriber, such as language preference or login information.
- “Country” means Nigeria.
- “Device” means any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to access PR24’s website.
- “Dispute” means differences, disagreements or questions of any nature arising between the parties arising out of the construction of this Terms and Conditions or the discharge of the Services.
- “IP address” means the Internet Protocol (IP) address assigned in geographic blocks used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- “Log in codes” means the authentication words, numbers or signs presented by Subscriber and approved by PR24 to enable access to Subscriber’s account.
- “Notice of Dispute” means a written statement that sets forth the name, address, and contact information of the person giving it, the facts giving rise to a dispute; and the relief requested.
- “Order Form” means the online user interface on the PR24 website for subscribing for any PR24 Publications.
- “Payment Provider” means Subscriber’s banker.
- “Personal Data” means any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification of a person.
- “Personnel” means persons who are employed by PR24 in connection with any of its publications herein or are under contract to perform service on behalf of one of the parties.
- “PR24” means PR24 Nigeria Limited, whose registered address is 6, Olatunde Ayoola Avenue, Obanikoro, Lagos, the publisher of the Publications herein.
- “Publications” means any and every publication in digital, print or other media, created by PR24 Nigeria Limited for external use and download. This includes such publications as the Country Risk Report, Nigeria Travel Risk Advisory and Weekly Security Reports and any document prepared and posted on its website for educational, advisory or enlightenment purposes.
- “Services” means all the publications, advisory and online services provided by PR24.
- “Third-party” means advertisers, contest sponsors, content publishers, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide content for any of the Publications, or whose products or publications PR24 thinks may interest its subscribers.
- “Third- Party Publications” means content including data, information, applications, documents and other products made by other individuals or organizations.
- “Website” means www.pr24nigeria.com
- “Subscriber” means a person that has made current payment for any PR24 Publication and is registered with PR24 Nigeria Limited as eligible to make use of the Publications or the Services referred herein.
- “Surviving obligation” means a duty owed by PR24 to a subscriber or duty owed by a subscriber to PR24, under this Terms and Conditions which binds the parties beyond termination of their relationship, including, but not limited to unauthorized distribution, copyright and confidentiality.
- Updates means improvements, enhancements or changes to the features or functionality of the access services, including bug fixes, patches, upgrades and other modifications.
- The Subscriber shall access the Services via the Website.
- The Subscriber shall use the log in codes generated upon the creation of the Subscriber’s account on the Website.
- The Subscriber shall keep the log in codes strictly confidential and secure from third parties.
- PR24 may access the Subscriber’s data and log in codes at any time for any reason without the prior consent of the subscriber and without giving prior notice to any person for doing so.
Subscription payment grants Subscriber a revocable, non-exclusive, non- transferable, limited license to access, download and use the Country Risk Report, the Nigeria Travel Advisory and any such other report which PR24 may from time to time provide, strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Unauthorized Distribution
- The Subscriber agrees not to, and shall not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Services available to any unauthorized person.
- Modify, hack, make derivative works of, alter, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the service.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of PR24, its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the service.
- The Subscriber agrees that PR24 may suspend or terminate the Services if any infringement of PR24’s or a third party’s intellectual property occurs or is alleged in connection with the website.
- The Subscriber may purchase a paid subscription from PR24 website for the whole or any part of the Publications by paying a subscription fee in advance on a monthly basis or such basis as PR24 may determine from time to time.
- By registering to any of PR24’s recurring payment plans, Subscriber agrees to pay all fees or charges to Subscriber’s account for the Service in accordance with the fees, charges and billing terms in effect at the material time that each fee or charge is due and payable.
- Unless otherwise indicated in an Order Form, the Subscriber must provide PR24 with a valid debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Verve or any other issuer accepted by PR24) as a condition to signing up for the Premium Plan stated or any other plan stated on the Order Form. The Subscriber’s Payment Provider agreement/terms and conditions governs Subscriber’s use of the designated debit card account, and Subscriber must refer to that agreement/terms and conditions and not this Agreement to determine Subscriber’s rights and liabilities with respect to any failure to credit the subscription account with PR24 or any loss or damage suffered in the course of or arising from payment for the Publications.
- By providing PR24 with the debit card number and associated payment information in any event, Subscriber agrees that PR24 is authorized to verify all requisite information immediately, and subsequently invoice Subscriber’s account for all fees and charges due and payable to PR24 hereunder, and that no additional notice or consent is required.
- Subscriber agrees to immediately notify PR24 of any change in the information on the debit card used for payment hereunder. PR24 reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on its website or by e-mail delivery to Subscriber. Subscriber shall be responsible for any attorney fees, court costs, or other costs incurred in collection of delinquent undisputed amounts.
- PR24 shall be entitled to immediately suspend or terminate the supply of the Services in the event that for any reason, any service fees are not paid when due or the Subscriber breaches these Terms and Conditions.
- It is agreed that no contract shall exist between Subscriber and PR24 for the subscription until PR24 accepts Subscriber’s order by a confirmatory e-mail, SMS/MMS message, or other written means of communication.
- Subscriber shall be responsible for any third-party fees that may be incurred in the use of the service.
Subscriber shall pay or reimburse PR24, when required by law, for remittance to the appropriate government agency, taxes of any kind, including sales, use, value added, excise, duties, withholding, property, and other similar taxes (other than taxes based on PR24’s net income or arising from the employment relationship between the PR24 and its personnel) imposed in connection with the fees paid for the Services, which are exclusive of these taxes.
6. Complaint Policy
- PR24 is committed to providing a rewarding experience in the products and Services made available to the Subscriber. Where Subscriber is not completely satisfied with any service provided, Subscriber shall immediately contact PR24 for a discussion on the challenges experienced by Subscriber. Notwithstanding the foregoing:
- PR24 shall not be liable to the Subscriber for any delay in the provision of the Services.
- PR24 shall not be liable to compensate the Subscriber for any delay in either replacing or remedying an actual or alleged defect or omission or in properly assessing or responding to a complaint.
- The Subscriber shall give PR24 reasonable access to any premises or property (including devices via screen sharing) required for PR24 to fully and properly investigate and assess any and all claims hereunder.
- PR24 may decline any claim which does not comply with or which is not covered by these Terms and Conditions.
7. Links to Other Websites
PR24 Publications may contain links to other websites that are not operated by it. Where Subscriber clicks on a third-party link, Subscriber shall be directed to that third party’s site. It is Subscriber’s responsibility to review the Terms & Conditions of every site visited. PR24 has no control over and therefore, assumes no responsibility nor liability for the content, Terms & Conditions or practices of any third-party sites or publications.
9. Modification, Suspension and Termination of Subscriber Account
- Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that PR24 may at its sole discretion modify, suspend or terminate the Publication or Subscriber’s account, provided that in the case of a termination, all current outstanding subscriptions shall be reimbursed to the Subscriber.
- Subscriber may equally terminate use of the account at any time by disabling the same.
- Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that if PR24 disables access to Subscriber’s account, Subscriber shall be prevented from accessing all publications, Subscriber’s account details or any files or other materials which is contained in the account.
- PR24 shall post any change on its terms and conditions on the website at least 14 days before such changes take effect.
10. Updates to Services
- PR24 may, from time to time, provide updates to the Services. Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the service. Subscriber agrees that PR24 shall have no obligation to provide any updates, or to continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the Service.
- Subscriber further agrees that all updates shall be deemed to constitute an integral part of the Service and shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
11. Third-Party Publication
- PR24 may display, include or make available third-party publications solely as a convenience to its subscribers.
- PR24 makes no warranty in relation to any third-Party publications, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Subscriber therefore shall access
- and use such publication with reasonable caution, due diligence and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by either PR24 or Subscriber. PR24 may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice, provided that all outstanding obligations shall be met.
- This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice, in the event that a subscriber fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. In this instance, no refund shall inure to the Subscribers.
- The Subscriber may also terminate this Agreement by disabling its PR24 account or failing to renew the monthly subscription.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, Subscriber shall cease all use of the service and delete all copies of the publications from Subscriber’s device.
- Termination of this Agreement shall not limit any rights or remedies of PR24 or the Subscriber either in law or in equity, in the case of a breach of this Agreement or any surviving obligations thereto.
13. Copyright Infringement Notice
- A copyright owner or such owner’s agent who believes any material from the PR24 constitutes an infringement on its copyright, shall contact PR24, setting forth the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on his behalf;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing;
- Contact information, including address, telephone number, and an email of the copyright owner or agent;
- A statement of belief in good faith that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owners; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the agent is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- The Subscriber shall indemnify and hold harmless, PR24, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of Subscriber’s:
- use of the Services;
- violation of this Agreement or any law or regulation; or
- violation of any right of a third-party agreement and Subscriber’s exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by Subscriber for the service.
- The Subscriber shall use the Services with reasonable caution, and shall not rely upon any part of the Services as a substitute for specific security advice or due diligence.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall PR24 or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, for loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Agreement, even if PR24 or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- In any claim by the Subscriber against PR24 arising out of this Section, Subscriber’s exclusive remedy for all of the claims arising out of the foregoing subsections shall be limited to the amount actually paid by Subscriber for the service.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of the stated invalidity and unenforceability. The remaining provisions shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement, together with the prevailing policies, modifications and any other legal notices published by PR24 on its website from time to time, shall constitute the entire agreement between the Subscriber and PR24.
No failure or delay by PR24 to require strict performance by a Subscriber of any obligation under this Terms and Conditions shall in any way affect its right thereafter to enforce the obligation or any other obligation herein, nor shall a waiver by either PR24 or Subscriber of any breach be held to be a waiver of any previous or later breach. No waiver shall have any effect unless it is specific, irrevocable, in writing and executed by PR24.
- Limitation of Action
The Parties agree that any cause of action by a Subscriber, arising out of or related to the Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
- Amendments to this Agreement
PR24 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement or any part thereof, at any time, provided that in the case of a material revision, it shall provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change shall be determined at its sole discretion. By continuing to access or use the Service after any revisions become effective, Subscriber agrees to be bound by the revised terms.
- Intellectual Property
PR24’s website and its entire contents, features and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, are the exclusive property of PR24, its licensors or other providers of such material and may be protected by international copyright, trademark, patent; trade secret and other applicable intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The material may not be copied, modified, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in part.
- Dispute Resolution
- In the event of a dispute, the aggrieved party must give the other a Notice of Dispute. Notice of Dispute shall be sent to email@example.com, if the Subscriber is the aggrieved party, and to the email supplied by the Subscriber, if PR24 is the aggrieved party.
- The Parties shall put in their best efforts to resolve any dispute through informal negotiation within sixty (60) days from the date of delivery of the Notice of Dispute.
- Where the dispute is not resolved after the said sixty (60) days, the aggrieved party may commence arbitration in line with the provision of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act LFN 2004. Either party may seek such interim or injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction as may be necessary to protect its right or property, pending the outcome of the arbitration. The place of arbitration shall be Lagos, Nigeria.
- Nothing in this Section shall be construed to prejudice the right of either party to exercise its right to litigation provided the foregoing provisions have been first explored.
- Governing Law
The relationship between the Parties herein shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Submissions and Privacy
- All ideas, creative suggestions, designs; photographs, information, advertisements, data or proposals, including ideas for new or improved products; publications, features, technologies or promotions, posted by a Subscriber shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, but sole property of PR24, without any compensation or credit to such subscriber.
- PR24 and its affiliates shall have no obligations whatsoever with respect to such submissions or posts and may use the ideas contained in such submissions or posts for any purposes in any medium in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, developing; manufacturing, and marketing products and publications using such ideas.
PR24 may, from time to time, include contests; promotions, sweepstakes, or other activities that require Subscriber to submit personal material or other information. Please note that all Promotions may be governed by separate rules that may contain certain eligibility requirements; such as restrictions as to age and geographic location. Subscriber shall be responsible to read all Promotions rules to determine whether or not Subscriber is eligible to participate. Where Subscriber enters any Promotion, Subscriber agrees to abide by and comply with all Promotions Rules.
- Additional terms and conditions
Additional terms and conditions may apply to use of the website, the purchase of goods or publications or any part of the service as may be stated, which terms and conditions are made a part of this Agreement by this reference.
- Typographical Errors
In the event a product and/or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, PR24 shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product and/ or service listed at the incorrect price. PR24 shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not the order has been confirmed and Subscriber’s debit card charged. Where Subscriber’s debit card has already been charged for a purchase and the order is canceled, PR24 shall immediately issue a credit to Subscriber’s debit card account or other payment account in the amount of the charge.
The Services and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. PR24 is a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information, content, service or merchandise provided through or accessible via our Service. Without limiting the foregoing, PR24 specifically disclaims all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with its Service or on sites that may appear as links on its Service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, its Service, including without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third-party rights. No oral advice or written information given by PR24 or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, the PR24 does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free.
The expiration or termination of any Contract under this Agreement shall not affect any right or obligation which expressly or by its nature survives such expiration or termination, including but not limited to representations, warranties, guarantees, proprietary rights and confidentiality obligations.
For any questions and further information, please feel free to contact the PR24 at
Updated on 2021-06-23